March 28, 2017
FYI:: Demodex Mites cause Rosacea 1st then move to the eyes causing blindness in time…~ 2% tee tree oil diluted with walnut oil or ? rubbed lightly on areas kills them…
I am proven on what I know health wise .. I do medical research .. Have saved a man’s life from his doctors 3x, kept him out of the looney bin 2x ..
Cancer:: Dissolved a 11cm stomach cyst, dissolved stage 4 lymph node in a lung and shrunk a 17cm ovary cyst to 5cm all in 3 months .. Did what cancer doctors and chemo couldn’t in prior 9 months!
Pass this all on to enlighten, inform and save lives!
Google: any symptom or diagnosis & root cause
~ You find 1 to all are connected!
~ Tackle the 1st 4 causes then the rest…
ROOT CAUSES ARE:
~ Iodine Deficiency
~ Yeast Overgrowth
~ Mercury Poisoning
Root Causes Cause:
~ Mineral Deficiencies
~ Vitamin Deficiencies
Print out all the symptom lists for iodine deficiency, yeast overgrowth, bad parasites and mercury poisoning .. Check your symptoms off .. Do the remedy, spacing each out a month apart .. Then recheck symptoms off and redo remedy for symptoms left…
1) Iodine .. Health food store buy natural iodine for $8 .. 2 drops on back of hand, time how long for it to soak in.. 3+ hours = severely deficient! .. Do 3 drops daily for 30 days and retest…
~ Iodine controls your thyroid .. The thyroid controls your whole body!
2) Yeast Overgrowth .. Health food store buy natural candida cleanse for $40 .. Go to symptoms, print out, check off yours .. Do cleanse recheck off symptoms still showing repeat cleanse a month after .. Then do cleanse every 3 years!
~ http://www.EverestMedicalLabs.com/locations/ .. Test bacteria and fungi
~ FACT: Any type belly or “love” handles means you have a yeast overgrowth!
3) Parasites .. Health food store buy natural parasite cleanse for $40 .. Go to the Extensive Parasite symptoms list, print out, check off yours .. Do the cleanse recheck off symptoms still showing repeat cleanse a month after .. Then do cleanse every 3 years! Life spans vary from a day to years!
~ www.ParasiteTesting.com .. Test all bad parasites known in the world!
~ http://www.EverestMedicalLabs.com/locations/ .. Test bacteria and fungi
4) Mercury Poisoning .. Health food store buy natural heavy metals cleanse for $40.. Go to the Mercury Poisoning symptoms list, print out, check off yours .. Do the cleanse recheck off symptoms still showing repeat cleanse a month after .. Then do cleanse every 3 years!
* Best to have your silver fillings and dental work removed!
If you need me to advocate for you, contact me… My crusade is to save lives!
July 5, 2015
RISK FACTORS ~ May Lead To Iodine Deficiency
Following is a list of potential risk factors that may lead to iodine deficiency:
- Low dietary iodine
- Selenium deficiency
- Exposure to radiation
- Increased intake/plasma levels of goitrogens, such as calcium
- Gender (higher occurrence in women)
- Smoking tobacco
- Alcohol (reduced prevalence in users)
- Oral contraceptives (reduced prevalence in users)
- Age (for different types of iodine deficiency at different ages)
In the U.S., the use of iodine has decreased over concerns of overdoses since mid-20th century, and the iodine antagonists bromine, perchlorate and fluoride have become more ubiquitous. In particular, around 1980 the practice of using potassium iodate as dough conditioner in bread and baked goods was gradually replaced by the use of other conditioning agents such as bromide .
…. Goitrogens And Thyroid Health — The Good News!
~ Women to Women by Dr Marcelle Pick, OB/GYN, NP
…. EPA: Fact Sheet: Final Regulatory Determination for Perchlorate
~ Perchlorate is both a naturally occurring and man-made chemical that is used to produce rocket fuel, fireworks, flares and explosives. Perchlorate can also be present in bleach and in some fertilizers.
…. Wikipedia … Thiocyanate
~ Thiocyanate (also known as rhodanide) is the anion [SCN]−. It is the conjugate base of thiocyanic acid. Common derivatives include the colourless salts …
…. Bromide Toxicity
~ Sep 5, 2009 – bromine, bromide, endocrine disruptor, toxin, toxic, thyroid Bromides are a common endocrine disruptor. Because bromide is also a halide, … Bromines are common endocrine disruptors and can be found in a number of places in your everyday world, including pesticides, plastics (used to make computer), bakery goods, soda, medications, fire retardants, and bromine-based hot tub and swimming pool treatments.
…. Selenium Deficiency
~ 6 Symptoms of Selenium Deficiency and How to Avoid Them
~ Some studies have shown supplementing with selenium may reduce your cancer risk, especially lung cancer, colorectal cancer, bladder cancer and prostate cancer in men.
~ Brand names: Aquafresh, Biotene, PerioMed, Fluor-a-day, Kolorz, Ludent, Gingimed, ControlRx, Dawnmist, CaviRinse, OrthoWash, Amerfresh, FluoriSHIELD, Xylashield, Vortex, Apatite, Dentree, Omni
…. Sodium Fluoride vs Calcium Fluoride
~ The synthetic industrial version is called sodium fluoride. … the negative affects of sodium fluoride vs. the natural existing calcium fluoride.
…. Fluoride Articles
~ Dr Mercola … Several studies showed lowered scores on cognition and IQ for those showing it. But there’s more trouble – cancer, thyroid problems, kidney disease, fractures, and ADHD…
June 25, 2015
Your Rights in Health Care:
PATIENT BILL of RIGHTS
You have the following rights. If someone is helping you make healthcare decisions, he or she may exercise these rights for you.
Quality of care – you have the right to:
- ~ Quality care by skilled doctors and staff.
- ~ Be treated for your pain.
- ~ Treatment that is as comfortable as possible.
- ~ Emergency procedures without unnecessary delays.
- ~ Help decide the details of your plan of care.
- ~ Ask for a second opinion, at your expense.
Safety – you have the right to:
- ~ Safe care.
- ~ Know when something goes wrong with your care.
- ~ Have a family member or friend, as well as your doctor, notified promptly of your admission to the hospital.
- ~ Be free from all forms of abuse and neglect.
- ~ Be free from all use of restraints unless needed for safety.
Voice and choice – you have the right to:
- ~ Get information in a manner you understand.
- ~ Make informed decisions about your care.
- ~ Refuse care.
- ~ Make advance directives and have your medical wishes followed.
- ~ Contact a person or agency to protect your rights.
- ~ Have a support person with you for emotional support.
- ~ Agree to refuse to allow pictures for purposes other than your care.
- ~ Religious and other spiritual services that you choose.
- ~ Complain without fear and have your complaints reviewed.
Affordability – you have the right to:
- ~ A detailed bill and an explanation of that bill.
- ~ Information about resources to help pay for your healthcare.
Authentic personalized relationships – you have the right to:
- ~ Know the names and jobs of the people who care for you.
- ~ Privacy and access to medical information as described in Novant’s Notice of Privacy Practices.
- ~ Be treated with respect and dignity.
- ~ Treatment without discrimination.
- ~ Respect for your culture, values, beliefs and preferences.
- ~ Visitors of your choices. We will inform you of any restrictions.
- ~ Personal privacy.
Easy for me – you have the right to:
- ~ Sleep in the hospital without being awakened unless necessary.
- ~ Know about rules that apply to your actions.
- ~ Help in discharge planning from the hospital.
What is your role in your healthcare?
- ~ Be an active partners in your healthcare.
- ~ Ask questions.
- ~ Keep appointments.
- ~ Be respectful to other people and their property.
- ~ Follow the facility’s rules.
- ~ Follow your care instructions.
- ~ Share as much health information with us as possible.
- ~ Tell us about changes in your condition.
- ~ Tell us when you are in pain.
- ~ Give us a copy of your advance directive(s).
- ~ Leave your valuables at home.
- ~ Pay for your care.
Immense “thank you” to Dr John E. Humiston, MD for explaining how doctors are trained and why they do not know much about numerous medical issues…
~ ~ ~
Candida and the Medical Profession
Why don’t all doctors know about Candida? Let me address this question from my own personal professional experience. In my training in medical school and then in family practice, we were taught that Candida can become widespread and damaging only in those patients who are severely compromised, such as terminal cancer, liver transplant or AIDS patients. This simply isn’t true. Many clinicians with experience in Candida treatment estimate that the majority of people in industrialized countries suffer from excess yeast.
What is preventing Candida from being recognized? Here are some factors:
The symptoms of Candida overgrowth develop slowly as a changing picture over years, so causes and effects are not obvious if one is not trained to look for them. In medicine, we are too often guilty of seeking oversimplified explanations for diseases (for example, asthma is treated as if it were just an inflammatory disease, depression is treated as if it were just a disorder in neurotransmitters, allergy is treated as if it were simply a predisposed genetic condition), rather than looking deeper for the overall disorder in the body that is causing the disease. This oversimplified approach to disease does not help the physician understand a disease like Candida overgrowth, which has subtle symptoms in multiple organ systems that worsen very gradually. To the physician who is unfamiliar with Candida, its broad array of symptoms will seem like a group of totally unrelated problems.
Candida is so common that it’s likely your own doctor has it. It’s hard to pin down what’s wrong with your patients when you yourself may be suffering with similar things but can’t figure out what the cause is. Also, it’s harder to distinguish an illness as truly abnormal when so many people have it and the illness doesn’t have any single definite identifying symptom.
There are no reliable lab tests to diagnose Candida. Because yeast invade tissues of the body and actually form branches among and around cells (rather than floating around loosely in the blood or other areas), culture tests, tissue collections and blood or urine tests are not accurate enough to gauge the extent of disease Candida may be causing. However, because the symptoms and signs of Candida are predictable, one can fairly accurately determine if a person has Candida overgrowth by using the lists of tell-tale risk factors and symptoms listed above. http://candidamd.com/candida/symptoms.html …. Medical professionals use this same type of approach — called “clinical diagnosis” — to diagnosis illnesses such as migraine headaches, Parkinson’s disease, depression and many other illnesses for which there is no single definitive lab test.
Candida is very hard to kill, and almost none of the treatments work well. This is equally true for prescription medicines, over-the-counter remedies and natural medicines. Because most clinicians do not know an effective treatment, there is little enthusiasm about promoting knowledge of Candida. This problem is compounded by the fact that our medical culture has become very skewed towards prescription drug treatment, rather than towards restoring normal physiology. There is even an incorrect notion among many doctors and patients that the only really effective medications for any illness are prescription medications. The reality is that there are certain medicinal molecules which are found in nature (usually in plants) that can’t be synthesized or successfully altered in a laboratory. For certain illnesses, these natural compounds work better than any current prescription medicines.
Similar to the point just made, modern medical practice has become focused on symptom treatment, rather than correction of underlying abnormalities. One can treat the symptoms of Candida forever, but major improvement never comes until the fungus is killed.
Within the medical profession, many doctors fear doing something different from what other doctors do. And treating Candida is clearly different. This fear stifles innovation, the drive to try something new in the face of a significant problem that is not being solved with current methods.
There is a lack of true progress in medical knowledge in general, making it more difficult for doctors to find relevant information on Candida. The large volume of published studies appearing every month in medical journals gives the impression that important medical discoveries are indeed occurring. In actuality, however, most of those studies are statistical comparisons of the action of patented synthetic drugs, sponsored by hopeful drug manufacturers. The results of these studies are habitually unimpressive. Very little is published that is true scientific medical progress. Further, major medical studies are published in journals which usually carry large advertisements from drug manufacturers for which the journal publishers have collected large sums of money. This puts the journal editors in a position where they are clearly no longer able to be objective in what they choose to publish (for example, just one study showing red yeast rice to be nearly as effective in lowering cholesterol as the much more expensive and side effect-laden statins would decimate the advertising income of a major medical journal).
Treating Candida has to do with diet problems and diet change, and some people mistakenly feel that changing their way of eating would be too hard or that they would miss certain foods too much. (This sentiment is only expressed by people who are thinking about doing a Candida program, or by those who have tried an ineffective program. People who have done the Candida program presented here almost never feel that way.)
June 6, 2015
How long have you been doing what you do and how did you get to be a Holistic Practitioner
- Naturopathic testing and protocals
- Lyme literate( testing and treating Chronic Lyme Disease)
- Autonomic Response Testing – Certified Klinghardt Practitioner
- Bioresonance & biofeedback therapies
- Cranio-sacral therapy
- Functional Medicine Testing & treatment
- Applied Psycho Neurobiology (APN)
- Matrix Repatternng
- Neuro Emotional Technique
- Metabolic Typing
- Allergy desensitization techniques
- Healing with Light & Sound
- Detoxification – Solvents & Heavy metals
- PEMF Therapy – Pulsed Electromagnetic Field
June 5, 2015
They may or may no be in your insurance network… Your primary doctor may write a script to keep in the out-network category… But your child’s doctor may be part of the scheme to take your kids away!
NOTE: The kidnapping by Child Protective Services across the US has been happening for years! The same tactics are happening with the elderly today! Adult Protective Services … Be aware and cover their tail and your own!
List of Resources for finding Physicians and other Healthcare Providers
- American Academy of Environmental Medicine
- American College for Advancement in Medicine
- American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- International College of Integrative Medicine
- American Board of Integrative Holistic Medicine
- Pastoral Medical Association
- International Society for Orthomolecular Medicine
- Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine
- Holistic Dental Association
- Holistic Doctors & Holistic Dentists: How to Find One
If you can’t find a healthcare provider in your area, you could contact one of the labs that they use for testing and ask for a list of providers in your geographical area.
- The Council for Homeopathic Certification
- Also see the list at Homeopath – Alternate Healthcare:
- North American Society of Homeopaths (NASH)
- Council for Homeopathic Certification
- American Institute of Homeopathy
Some licensed health care providers such as medical doctors (MD), osteopathic doctors (DO), and naturopaths (ND), obtained training in homeopathy. They have DHt certification (Diplomate in Homeotherapeutics).
- *American Academy of Medical Acupuncture
- National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
April 29, 2015
For IR (Insulin Resistant) & Diabetic Types
FACT: There is no long term research showing the Diabetes Association’s way as being healthy…
IR & Diabetics: Start to EAT
~ Low Carb…
~ All the good fats you want…
~ All the proteins you want…
~ All the non-starchy veggies you want…
You will realize you have;
~ No sugar spikes ever after a meal!
~ In months you will lose weight…
~ Get healthier by the month…
~ Be off medications in 4- 6 months…
~*Your body will be getting healthier inside!
Thank Dr Schwartzbien MD who helped Suzanne Somers with her book Get Skinny on Fabulous Food…
~ There is no long term research showing the Diabetes way as being healthy…
~ The new way you prove the old way wrong after the first meal!
Best wishes in getting healthy in a few months!
You see progress day by day…
Sites to look at:
Dr Berg’s Body Type Quiz
~ Learn which hormone is driving YOU!
~ How to to look good naked… By Adrian Bryant
Aspartame Poison by way of side effects
Parasitology Center Inc: Parasitologist in Scottsdale, AZ Dr.Omar Amin
~ ALL 250,000 types of bad parasites are tested here!
(50,000 types are yeast!)
Canidida MD ~ Yeast is with symptoms
Be in the know!
All your symptoms count!
IT’s YOUR BODY ~ YOUR LIFE!